.Blue Lorna Sydney Hat
Function meets beauty. The grass fibre woven material is certified UPF 50+, protecting your precious skin from the elements.
Intentionally created for the modern lifestyle, our sun hats can be easily folded, making them compact for travel, perfect for wherever life takes you.
- Sun Hat
- Pleated wide brim
- Ties at the base to keep hat in place during breezes
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Travel friendly: Designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sunray pleats
- Material: 100% Natural Grass Fibers (weave), Cotton Blend (trim)
|Adult||53-55 cm||56-58 cm||59-61 cm|
An ethical and sustainable brand from Australian , where effortless glamour meets coastal bohemian. Each piece is handcrafted, ethically, by artisans in South East Asia and sustainably made with 100% natural fibers, with minimal environmental impact.
- Care: When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up. If wet, dry away from direct sunlight. A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Note: Irregularities in the fiber, weave, and color are common and characteristic of the handmade